Sheryl Pilcher, M.D. - San Antonio, Texas
Dr. Pilcher is certified by the prestigious American Board of Plastic Surgery. She has had a successful practice in plastic surgery in San Antonio, TX for over 20 years. As a gifted female plastic surgeon, Dr. Pilcher is qualified to assess and meet the needs of her female plastic surgery patients, providing them with treatment plans tailored to their individual needs. Her patients compliment her for compassionate, confidential care with an attention to detail and safety.
She graduated from Temple University School of Medicine with Honors. While there, she was selected to become a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. Her exceptional performance helped her attain a General Surgery Residency at the University of Virginia. This solid foundation continued to grow as she progressed to train in her long-term interest of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, under internationally renowned and respected teachers at the University of Virginia. Dr. Pilcher and her husband, Bariatric Surgeon, Dr. John Pilcher, relocated to San Antonio in when her husband was called to serve in the United States Air Force at Wilford Hall Medical Center.
She is skilled in saline and silicone gel breast augmentation, breast lift, short scar breast lift, breast reduction, and breast reconstruction after mastectomy. She is knowledgeable in the latest body contouring techniques including power assisted liposuction, abdominoplasty, extended brachioplasty and thighplasty. She is experienced in treating patients who have lost weight after massive weight loss procedures and understands their circumstances.
Facial rejuvenation procedures such as blepharoplasty, otoplasty (ear surgery), facial fillers, Juvederm, BOTOX cosmetic, and facials and chemical peels are also available to refresh your appearance. She has advanced training in medical aesthetics and has a full time aesthetician available to assess and treat your skin care needs.
See Dr. Sheryl Pilcher's qualifications below:
Certifications and Society Memberships:
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, ABPS
- Fellow of the American College of Surgery, FACS
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Maintenance of Certification ABPS-MOC
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, ASPS
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgery, TSPS
- San Antonio International Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, SAISPRS
- Texas Medical Association, TMA
- Bexar County Medical Society, BCMS
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honorary Medical Society, AOA
- Upjohn Excellence in Medicine Achievement Award
- Top Doctors, S.A. Scene Magazine
- Top Plastic Surgeon, About Plastic Surgery
- Guide to America's Top Surgeons
- American Society Of Plastic Surgeons Continuing Medical Education Award
- B.S. - Magna Cum Laude, Biology, Albright College, Reading, PA
- M.D.- with Honors, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- General Surgery Residency- University of Virginia
- General Surgery Chief Resident- University of Virginia
- Plastic Surgery Research Laboratory- University of Virginia
- Plastic Surgery Residency- University of Virginia
- Plastic Surgery Chief Resident- University of Virginia
- Advanced Medical Aesthetics- Central Texas Clinical Skin Care Center
- Mentor Memory Gel Breast Implant Device Access Education Course
- Allergan Academy Physician Certification Program for Access to Silicone Filled Implants
- Allergan Partner Privileges- Silver Level
Dr. Pilcher performs a wide variety of surgical procedures for her San Antonio area clients. As a female plastic surgeon, her patients rely on her for personalized, compassionate care with exceptional results. She is skilled in breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, and breast reconstruction procedures and has training in the latest body contouring techniques to define one’s figure after massive weight loss. She also performs facelift, blepharoplasty, liposuction, and tummy tuck procedures for her patients, and has advanced training in facial rejuvenation options, including BOTOX® Cosmetic, chemical peels, soft tissue fillers, and more. San Antonio residents should contact female plastic surgeon Sheryl Pilcher, M.D., to schedule a caring, confidential consultation.
“If you need breast augmentation or any cosmetic surgery, I would highly recommend Dr. Pilcher....This has been the best decision I have made.” Quintessa M.